Information we collect
We collect the following information:
Information you provide: When you use the Knowledge Picker extension, we collect the information you provide, such as the queries you make and the information you access. This information is used to improve the quality of our services.
Technical information: We may collect technical data such as your browser type and version, operating system, and device type. This information is used to ensure that our services work correctly and to diagnose and fix any issues.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect to provide you with a better, more personalized experience when using the Knowledge Picker extension.
We do not share or sell your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services and to comply with our legal obligations.
- Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal data we hold about you.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal data.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another organization.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at contact us